Hi, I’m Antonella and I do gamedev. 😎
Born as a web developer, I started to study video game programming by myself to publish my own games.
I’ve always been passionate about video games since I was a young. I started playing with Super Mario and Alien 3 on Super Nintendo, and with Monkey Island and Prince of Persia on Amiga.
My path is atypical. After a journalistic career in Italy, always in video games, I moved to France to change my life. Not having the funds to pay for a video school, I opted for the web and continued to study alone on different platforms.
After eight years on the web, I decided to fully enter in the world of video games by initially creating them on mobile. I have released five games on android, and have more in progress – my only problem is figuring out how to make it commercial.
I have been programming on Unity3D for five years now. I also program with Phaser and Lua, and, at the same time, I am studying Unreal Engine for more than a year.
This year I also obtained a Game Designer certification, thanks to the supervision of Benoît Freslon, a casual gaming and mobile expert.
Always fascinated by new multimedia technologies, I trained myself on programming to complete my training as a Video Game Developer. I like to mix code and modern design to finally get a perfect mix.Antonella De Chiara
- Expertise in all areas of game programming, including development, coding, and troubleshooting
- Leadership abilities to organize and direct group of creative individuals to work as cohesive team? Understanding of product conception
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Commitment to continuing education to stay on target with current and future technologies
- Comfortable working independently and in team setting